Stir Fry Pork and Green Onions
Bull Head barbecue sauce
- 400g Pork, sliced
- 1 cup celery, chopped into 1 inch long
- handful green onion
- 1 tsp sesame
- 2 tbsp Bull Head barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1) Mix pork with Bull Head Barbecue sauce, soy sauce, white sesame seeds and sugar and put aside for 5 minutes.
- 2) Chop celery into 1 inch long, mince garlic and chili peppers into small pieces and put aside.
- 3) Heat up the pan with one teaspoon of cooking oil and put in minced garlic and chili pepper when the oil is heated up.
- 4) Stir and mix well with celery and pork.